- Air and Ocean Freight Shipping Strategies
- Logistics Seminars
- Export Compliance for new Exporters
- Overcoming foreign Customs Clearance challenges
- Viability Analysis of exporters’ targeted products
- Cargo Aircraft Charter Planning
- Over 30 years of international experience in the Freight Forwarding and Airline Cargo Business.
Kathy has a long history of assisting entrepreneurs, well established companies and government agencies with their international logistics needs. Her company, Export Consulting Services, LLC, develops personalized transportation solutions and training to facilitate successful Exporting.
She has served in a variety of operational and marketing positions including Mid-Atlantic Cargo Manager for Delta Air Lines, and Regional Sales Manager for an international freight forwarder, John S. Connor Logistics.
Kathy recently achieved the NASBITE International designation of Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP). She graduated from James Madison University with a B.S. in Geography, and earned a M.Ed. from the University of Virginia, with additional graduate study at University College London, Institute of Education.