- Business and Market Feasibility Studies
- Complete Marketing and Sales Strategic Plans
- Complete Plan Implementation Support
- SWOT Analyses
- Market Readiness Assessment
- Market Dimensioning and Targeting
- Distribution Channel Development
- International Business Culture Coaching
- Customized Product Development, Marketing and Sales Strategies
- International Technical Service Support, Training and Parts Planning
Mario is an expert in international management, marketing, sales and service support. His career spans many years spent in the metalworking industry as an executive in industrial engineering, production, and manufacturing processes, combined with 34 years of experience in planning, implementing, and managing international marketing, sales and service organizations as well as “green-field” manufacturing plants. Mr. Winterstein earned his degree in Industrial Engineering from FEI University in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and he is fluent in six languages. He lived and spent considerable time abroad, travelling on business to more than 58 countries.
His company, IBDGI, provides services to small and medium U.S.-based companies interested in doing business abroad. IBDGI works with clients that are suppliers of high-end technology products. The full range of services includes market feasibility studies, distribution-channel planning, strategy implementation in target markets, trade financing and customer-relationship management.