- Developed markets in Russia, Middle East, India, Pakistan, Africa, South East Asia, and Latin America
- Developed a worldwide network of distribution partners and associated incentive programs
- Developed various routes to market that have been successful in opening new markets to new products
- Developed a risk management program to assist in monitoring exposure levels to geographical and end user profiles
- Developed various trade financing structures that insulate exporters from foreign party risk
- Developed foreign offices to support domestic sales
- Developed technologies to meet foreign market demand
- Employed staff in foreign markets that best suit each market and can be trusted to operate and support all business functions
Chris is the President and CEO of Gatekeeper, Inc. www.gatekeepersecurity.com the global leader in the development and manufacture of intelligent, optical security equipment. In his capacity as CEO Chris has been instrumental in the development, not only world leading technologies but also in developing a strategy to export these products to now 28 countries. A major part of the plan has been to establish in foreign countries several service and support hubs, institute market leading service standards for the industry and set up foreign market promotional and sales strategies.
Prior to founding Gatekeeper in 2004 Chris held several senior international banking positions. For example a Managing Director of Bankers Trust Company based in Hong Kong. In addition he researched and wrote a paper that addressed the probability of developing an Asian Regional Banking market for the Asian Development market.